1. What I want to be?
2. What I am wearing right now?
3. My last night out in detail?
4. First thing you thought about this morning?
5. One person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck?
6. Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
7. My longest relationship and who it was with?
8. What my last text message says?
9. What kind of person attracts you?
10. Is it hard to make you laugh?
11. Do you act differently around the person you like?
12. Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
13. What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
14. Who would you like to see right now?
15. Are you missing someone?
16. What I find attractive in boys/girls?
17. Do you drink?
18. Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did?
19. The one person who’s arms I’d like to be in?
20. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
21. If i’ve done something I regretted very much?
22. What was the last party I went, and when will the next be?
23. The last time I felt jealous, and why?
24. Last person you hugged?
25. Your last kiss?
26. What you wear to bed?
27. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is?
28. Picture of yourself?
29. Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
30. The reason behind my last break up?
31. The last compliment that you’ve received?
32. My favourite actors/actresses?
33. Celebrity crush?
34. My favorite book?
35. A famous person I’ve been compared to?
36. The best thing that has happened to me this week?
37. Do you believe in abortion?
38. What my last text message says:
39. Something i’m currently worrying about.
40. Your own question that you want me to answer. Just write it.
I say we shake that off and not mourn the dead on how they passed but honor them on how they lived. This is a country of opportunity and freedom, uphold these truths and show the world the true american spirit of perseverance and resilience, honor those who have passed by fighting for what makes this country great.